Data privacy statement
This data privacy statement explains which personal data CMF-Produkte Keller GmbH, Neuhofstrasse 5a, CH - 6340 Baar will acquire in the context of
- your visit to our website http://www.goufrais.ch,
- your order via our Goufrais online shop http://goufrais.ch/shop/ ('Goufrais-Shop'),
- the opening of a customer account in our Goufrais shop,
- your log-in using the customer account in our Goufrais shop,
- subscription to our newsletter,
- the use of the contact form https://goufrais.ch/en/contact-form,
- as well as the purposes for which we use this data and how we use this data in order to optimise our services for you.
1. Basic information
(1) You can print or save this document by using the usual function of your browser (usually 'File' or 'Save as').
(2) Unless otherwise described in the following sections, the legal basis for processing your personal data arises from the need to handle it in order to provide the functionalities requested by you on this website (art. 6 para. 1b EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)).
2. Person responsible / data protection officer
The person responsible in accordance with Art 4 No 7 GDPR is
CMF-Produkte Keller GmbH
CH - 6340 Baar
hereinafter 'CMF' or 'we' or 'us'. You can find further information about the responsible person in our imprint.
3. Provision of the website and log files
(1) When using the website for informational purposes only, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with any information, we only collect the personal data that your browser automatically sends to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data which is technically necessary for us to display our website and to ensure its stability and security (the legal basis is Art 6 Para 1 Sentence 1f GDPR)
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (specific page)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- Amount of data transferred in each case
- Website from which the request comes
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software.
(2) The IP addresses of users will be deleted or made anonymous after the end of use. In case of an anonymization, IP addresses are changed in such a way that the individual details of personal or factual circumstances can no longer be attributed to a specific or determinable natural person, or can only be attributed to a specific or determinable natural person with a disproportionate amount of time, money and effort.
(1) In addition to the log files data mentioned above, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are assigned to the browser you are using and stored on your hard disk, by means of which certain information (hereafter 'cookies') flows to the site that sets the cookie (in this case us). Cookies cannot execute programs or transfer viruses to your computer. They are used to make the overall Internet presence more user-friendly and effective.
- Session cookies (cf a)
- Persistent cookies (cf b).
a) Session cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. They store a so-called session ID, with which various requests can be assigned to the shared session of your browser. This enables your computer to be recognised when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
b) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period of time, which may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
a) Settings and function When you visit our website, the country and language selection which you have determined or chosen is stored in cookies in order to save you having to make a new selection on subsequent visits.
In advance, we check whether your browser supports cookies and this information is stored in another cookie. Afterwards, you will be shown contact information localised by country and language, which will also be saved. The legal basis for this is Art 6 Para 1 Sentence 1b GDPR.
We use advertising cookies to evaluate the efficiency of our advertising measures and to derive optimisations from them. Furthermore, we use advertising cookies in order to enable users of our Internet presence to access websites of the display network of Google Inc. (abbr. 'Google') with targeted advertising messages (AdWords remarketing). The legal basis for this is Art 6 Para 1 Sentence 1f GDPR.
d) Online marketing
We use the online marketing tool DoubleClick by Google in order to continuously improve the Internet presence for our customers and interested parties. By using these cookies, we receive information from Google about the use of our website. For example, we learn how often and in which order the individual pages were called up and how much time you spent on our websites on average. We also find out whether you have visited our websites before. The legal basis for this is Art 6 Para 1 Sentence 1f GDPR. Cf Item 9 Web analysis services
(4) Control of cookies
You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and, for example, control or reject the acceptance of all cookies as you wish. You can delete existing cookies via the browser settings. Please note that you may not be able to use all of the functions of this website if you do so.
(1) For advertising purposes, i.e. sending information related to products and services, company news, invitations to trade fairs and events (hereinafter referred to as 'newsletter') by e-mail, we ask interested parties for their expressed consent and agreement to this data privacy statement.
(2) We use the so-called double opt-in procedure. This means that after your registration, we will send you an e-mail to the e-mail address you provided during subscription. In this e-mail, we will ask you to confirm that you wish to receive the newsletter by e-mail. If you do not confirm your subscription within 72 hours, your personal data will be blocked and automatically deleted after one month (hereinafter referred to as the 'double opt-in procedure'). In addition, we store your addresses and the time of registration and confirmation. The purpose of this procedure is to provide proof of your subscription and, if necessary, to clarify any possible misuse of your personal data.
(3) After your confirmation, we save your e-mail address for the purpose of sending the newsletter. The legal basis for this is Art 6 Para 1 Sentence 1a GDPR.
(4) You can revoke and cancel your consent to receive the newsletter at any time. You can revoke your consent by clicking the link provided in each e-mail or by sending a message to the contact details in the imprint.
6. Contact form and e-mail contact
(1) A contact form is available on our website. If you use this option, the data entered in the input screen will be transmitted to us and stored. The data of the contact form will be transmitted in an encrypted format. The corresponding data can be seen directly on the respective input screen.
At the time of sending, the following data is also stored:
- Your IP address
- Date and time of sending the contact form
(2) For processing of data, your consent is always obtained during the sending process and reference is made to this data privacy declaration. Alternatively, it is possible to contact us using the e-mail addresses provided. In this case, your personal data that is transmitted with the e-mail will be stored. The data will be exclusively used for processing the enquiry.
(3) The legal basis for processing the data is Art 6 Para 1a GDPR if your consent has been obtained. The legal basis for processing the data transmitted in the course of sending an e-mail is Art 6 Para 1f GDPR. If the e-mail contact is aimed at the conclusion of a contract, the additional legal basis for processing is Art 6 Para 1b GDPR. If the contact inquiry or e-mail contact serves to initiate an employment relationship, especially in the context of an online application, the legal basis for processing is Art 26 GDPR.
(4) Processing the personal data from the input screen solely serves us to process the contact request. If you contact us by e-mail, this also constitutes a necessary legitimate interest in processing the data. The other personal data processed during the sending serves the prevention of misuse of the contact form and to ensure the security of our information technology systems.
(5) The data will be deleted as soon as it is no longer required for the purpose for which it was collected. This is the case for personal data from the input screen of the contact form and data sent by e-mail once the respective conversation with you has ended. The conversation is finished when the circumstances permit the conclusion that the matter in question has been finally clarified. The additional personal data collected during the sending process will be deleted latest after a period of seven days.
7. Use of the Goufrais shop
(1) If you would like to order from our Goufrais shop, it is necessary that you provide your personal data for processing of your order. You do not need to register in order to place your order in the Goufrais shop. You can place an order as a guest or as a registered customer (see Item 8). Mandatory information necessary for processing the order is marked separately with *. Further information is voluntary. After our examination, an order confirmation or the ordered goods will be sent. The legal basis for data processing in order to process your order is Art 6 Para 1 Sentence 1b GDPR.
(2) If you buy products from us, we may send you e-mails informing you about similar goods of our product range in future. The legal basis for this is Art 7 Para 3 Unfair Competition Act. Informational e-mails are sent in accordance with our data privacy statement. You can object at any time and request that we no longer send you such e-mails.
(3) Under commercial and tax law, we are obliged to store your address as well as payment and order data for a period of ten years. However, after the expiry of statutory limitation periods, processing will be limited, i.e. your data will only be used to comply with the statutory storage obligations.
(4) In order to prevent unauthorised access to your personal data by third parties, especially financial data, the ordering process is encrypted using SSL technology!
8. Registration function
(1) In our Goufrais shop, we offer you the possibility of simplifying the ordering process by creating a customer account. Your personal data will then be permanently stored in a password-protected customer account. We need your consent and use the double opt-in procedure for this. After creating a customer account, a new data entry is not necessary. In addition, you can view and change your data stored in your customer account at any time or delete your customer account.
(2) The corresponding data can be seen directly on the respective input screen. Mandatory data is marked with *. The data entered during registration will be employed for the purpose of using the Goufrais shop. You can be informed by e-mail about information relevant to offers, the registration process and technical circumstances. If you have deleted your customer account, the personal data stored in it will be deleted except for data which must be retained according to commercial law or tax law in accordance with Art 6 Para 1c GDPR. You are required to secure your data before the end of the contract if deletion has taken place. We are entitled to delete irretrievably all of your data stored during the term of the contract after the statutory retention periods have ceased.
(3) Within the use of our registration functions and the use of the customer account, we store the IP address and the time of the respective user activity. The storage is based on our legitimate interests as well as the legitimate interests of users concerning protection against misuse and other unauthorised use. As a matter of principle, this data is not passed on to any third party unless required for the pursuit of our claims or a legal obligation exists in this respect according to Art 6 Para 1c GDPR. The IP addresses are anonymised or deleted latest after 7 days.
9. Web analysis services
(1) Our websites continue to use the online marketing tool DoubleClick by Google. The legal basis for this is Art 6 Para 1 sentence 1f GDPR.
(2) Your browser automatically establishes a direct connection to Google's server using the marketing tools employed. We cannot influence the scope and further use of the data collected by Google through the use of these tools and, therefore, inform you according to the state of our knowledge: Through the integration of DoubleClick, Google receives the information that you have called up the corresponding part of our website or have clicked on one of our advertisements. If you are registered with a Google service, Google can assign the visit to your account. Even if you are not registered with Google or have not logged in, the provider may get to know and save your IP address.
In addition, the DoubleClick floodlight cookies used allow us to understand whether you have performed certain actions on our site after you have viewed or clicked one of our display/video ads on Google or another platform through DoubleClick (conversion tracking). DoubleClick uses this cookie to understand the content with which you have interacted on our sites so that we can send you targeted advertisements later on.
(3) You can prevent your participation in this tracking process in a number of ways: a) by adjusting your browser software settings accordingly, especially by suppressing third-party cookies so that you do not receive any third-party ads; b) by disabling conversion tracking cookies by setting your browser to block cookies from the domain www.googleadservices.com, https://www.google. de/settings/ads, whereby this setting will be deleted if you delete your cookies; c) by deactivating interest-based ads of providers that are part of the self-regulation campaign 'About Ads' via the link http://www.aboutads.info/choices, whereby this setting will be deleted if you delete your cookies; d) by permanently deactivating them in your Firefox, Internet Explorer or Google Chrome browsers under the link http://www.google.com/settings/ads/plugin, e) by means of an appropriate cookie setting. Please note that in this case, you may not be able to use all the functions of this website.
(4) Further information concerning DoubleClick by Google can be found at https://www.google.de/doubleclick and on data protection at Google in general: https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy. Alternatively, you can visit the website of the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) at http://www.networkadvertising.org. Google has complied with the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
10. Automated decision making
As a matter of principle, we do not use any fully automated decision making in accordance with Art 22 GDPR in order to establish and conduct the business relationships.
To enable us to provide you with targeted information and advice about our products, we or our commissioned service providers may use web analysis services, especially tracking technology. This enables communication and advertising to be tailored to your needs. In this regard, we would like to refer you to Item 9 Web analysis services.
12. Your rights
If your personal data is processed by us, you are a data subject in terms of GDPR and you are entitled to the following rights with respect to us as the responsible persons. If you wish to assert your rights or require further information, please contact us.
a) Rights in accordance with Art 15 et seqq GDPR
(1) You are entitled to information in accordance with Art 15 GDPR. Under certain conditions, you have the right of rectification under Art 16 GDPR, the right to restrict processing under Art 18 GDPR and the right of deletion ('right to be forgotten') under Art 17 GDPR. In addition, you are entitled to receive the data provided by you in a structured, common and machine-readable format ('right to data transferability') in accordance with Art 20 GDPR, provided processing is carried out using automated procedures and is based on consent in accordance with Art 6 Para 1a) or Art 9 Para 2a) or based on a contract in accordance with Art 6 Para 1b) GDPR. As for right of information and the right of deletion, the restrictions pursuant to Sects 34 and 35 Federal Data Protection Act apply.
b) Revocation of consent in accordance with Art 7 Para 3 GDPR
If processing is based on consent, you can revoke the given consent to processing of personal data at any time. This also applies to the revocation of declarations of consent that were issued to us before the GDPR came into force, i.e. before 25 May 2018. Please note that revocation is only effective in future. Processing before the revocation is not affected.
c) Right of appeal
You have the opportunity to address a complaint to us or to a data privacy supervisory authority, especially in the member state of your place of residence, your place of work or the place of the suspected infringement (Art 77 GDPR in conjunction with Sect 19 Federal Data Protection Act).
d) Right of objection under art. 21 GDPR
In addition to the rights mentioned above, you have the right to object as follows:
Right of objection in individual cases
For reasons arising from your particular situation, you are entitled to object to processing of your personal data at any time. This is carried out on the basis of Art 6, Para 1f) of the GDPR (data processing based on a balancing of interests); this also applies to proﬁling based on this provision as defined by Art 4, Paragraph 4 of the GDPR.
If you lodge any objection, we will no longer process your personal data unless we can prove compelling reasons for processing worthy of protection which outweigh your interests, rights and liberties, or unless processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
Right to object to processing of data for advertising purposes
In individual cases, we process your personal data in order to carry out direct advertising. You are entitled to object, at any time, to processing of your personal data for purposes of such direct marketing. This also applies to proﬁling, insofar as it is connected with such direct marketing. If you object to processing for the purposes of direct marketing, we will no longer process your personal data for those purposes.
The objection can be made informally and sent to the office indicated under Item 2 of this data privacy statement.
13. Integration of YouTube
(1) We have integrated YouTube videos into our website, which are stored at http://www.YouTube.com and can be played directly from our website. These videos are all embedded in 'enhanced privacy mode', which means that your user data is not transferred to YouTube unless you play the videos. Only if you play the videos will the data mentioned in Item13, Paragraph 2 be transmitted. We have no influence on this data transfer.
(2) By visiting the website, YouTube receives information that you have called up the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the data mentioned under Item 3 of this statement is transmitted. This occurs regardless of whether YouTube provides a user account through which you are logged in or whether no user account exists. If you are logged in at Google, your data will be directly assigned to your account. If you do not want the assignment to your profile on YouTube, you have to log out before activating the button. YouTube stores your data as user profiles and uses it for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or the demand-oriented design of its website. Such an evaluation is especially carried out (even for users who are not logged in) for the purpose of providing need-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have a right of objection to the creation of these user profiles. For this, you must contact YouTube in order to exercise this right.
(3) For further information concerning the purpose and scope of data collection and processing by YouTube, please refer to the data privacy statement. This also includes further information concerning your rights and setting options to protect your privacy: https://wwvv.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy. Google also processes your personal data in the USA and has complied with the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
(1) We have taken technical and organisational security measures to protect your personal data from loss, destruction, manipulation and unauthorised access. All our employees and all third parties involved in data processing are obliged to comply with the Federal Data Protection Act and to handle personal data confidentially.
(2) If personal data is collected and processed via the contact form of the web shop, the information is transmitted in encrypted form to prevent any misuse of the data by third party.
15. Changes to our data privacy regulations
We reserve the right of changing our security and data privacy measures if this becomes necessary due to technical developments. In such cases, we will also adapt our data privacy statement accordingly. Therefore, please refer to the respectively current version of our data privacy statement.